Motor Trade Recruitment is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses the Website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we must comply with certain requirements which are designed to ensure that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
Your personal information
When you create or register your CV with us, we will collect personal information from you, such as your name, contact details, and other details. Once you register with Motor Trade Recruitment and accept our Terms & Conditions, you are not anonymous to us. We may use information that you provide to alert you to our own products and services. We may contact you regarding site changes or changes to the Motor Trade Recruitment products or services that you use.
Disclosure of personal information
- Motor Trade Recruitment collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process . This data consists of information including your name, address, e-mail address, employment history and education history plus details of your eligibility to work.
- You can delete your account at any time. Your CV, unless you choose the option to 'hide', will be accessible to any Motor Trade Recruitment customer. If you choose to hide your CV, all clients of Motor Trade Recruitment will be unable to view or access it.
- If you choose to create a profile and upload a CV to our database, we rely on you to ensure that your details are kept up to date. You should update your CV at least every six months, particularly if your contact details have changed.
- We do not disclose information about your individual visits to the Motor Trade Recruitment website, or personal information that you provide, such as your name and personal contact details unless you have given us your permission or we believe that the law requires it. N.B. that by registering with Motor Trade Recruitment you are granting us permission to disclose this information unless you choose the option to 'hide'. We may record and share aggregated information with our clients.
- Please be aware that some of our customers may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Please note that Motor Trade Recruitment reserves the right to remove from our database, CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive.
Your current employer may be a customer of Motor Trade Recruitment, or a client of one of our customers. Motor Trade Recruitment cannot restrict the customers who access profiles on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that an unauthorised person is using it or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.
Motor Trade Recruitment gathers general information about users, for example, what services users access the most and which areas of the Motor Trade Recruitment website are most frequently visited, the number of CVs on the database, or the number of visitors to the site and for other lawful purposes. Such data is used in the aggregate to help us to understand how the Motor Trade Recruitment website is used. We gather this information so that we can continue to improve and develop our services to benefit our users. We may make this aggregated information available to users of the Motor Trade Recruitment website, to our clients, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties. These statistics are anonymous and contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data, to prospective employers or customers in order to help with the recruitment process, or to course providers responsible for the delivery of the courses